A limited number of complimentary press passes for our E-Mobility conferences are available to editorial staff writers employed by trade publications, media outlets and portals (newspaper, radio, TV, online etc). All press pass holders must abide by Global EVRT's Press Policy below.
How to Apply for a press pass to our E-Mobility Conferences:
- Email email@example.com with your media credentials
- Connect to our Social Media Handles | @Global EVRT #EVRT | Linkedin | Facebook | Instagram
- Share our event on your website
- Write about or mention our event through articles and blogs.
Global EVRT’s Press Policy:
Our basic press pass protocol includes:
- Any subsequent article(s) or blogs containing information gathered at a Global EVRT event must include a credit and/or weblink to the event
- Media are required to show press credentials, including official ID for admittance on the day
- Media must identify themselves as media at all times by wearing a visible press badge
- Audio or video recording or is forbidden, without prior speaker (or attendee) consent
- Media are not to pass information to similar event-producing divisions of their companies.
Please send electronic copies of published articles to Global EVRT when the article/story appears in print or online, to firstname.lastname@example.org